Introduced in 2016, these awards celebrate the success of our family of agents and marvel at the innovation and skill shown by all those involved in the completion of some of these remarkable projects.
Whether it be a landscaped backyard, playground, school oval or state-of-the-art sports facility, our agent partner network are each involved in providing high quality project outcomes for their clients across the Asia Pacific region.
The Sport Group Asia Pacific Project Partner Awards recognise and celebrate these outstanding achievements.
Five awards are presented in total, with four category winners announced at the annual conference each year:
Category 1. Feature Project – Under $150,000
Category 2. Feature Project – $150,000 – $500,000
Category 3. Feature Project – Over $500,000
Category 4. Innovation Award
The project deemed most outstanding amongst all entries will be awarded the title of Sport Group Asia Pacific Project of the Year.
In May 2018, the annual SportGroup Asia Pacific Conference was held in Phuket, Thailand.
The Category winners of the 2018 Awards were:
- Glooloop Surfacing — Mike Hewson Studio, Illawarra Placed Landscape
- Melchers — Beijing Xiannongtan Indoor Running Track
- Grassports Australia — East Doncaster Secondary College Multisport Surface
- TCB Sports Pte Ltd — Sport Singapore, Jurong West Stadium
The Project of the Year was awarded to:
- TeamTurf NZ — Hamilton Gardens Playgrounds & Maze