APT Quality Assurance Policy
APT Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (APT) specialise in the development and manufacture of polymer coatings, synthetic yarns and surfaces, used in sports and recreational activities for domestic and international distribution. The Company provides its customers an integrated solution consisting of:
- Products developed through quality control, economic solutions and market driven demand;
- Service that is customer focused, supports the community and empowers the employees;
- Innovation through management expertise, customer support and technical ingenuity.
A universal, company-wide commitment to provide the most reliable, innovative and effective products and services to customers will always be APT’s first and foremost objective. This objective is accomplished by producing at a competitive cost, maintaining flexibility in production and providing reliable delivery of the product.
APT has established, documented and continually maintains an internationally-recognised and accredited quality system to ensure that its products and services conform and meet its customers needs and requirements.
The APT Management and all employees are committed to providing excellent service in satisfying the requirements of employees, customers, suppliers and contractors. This is achieved by a strong commitment to the principles outlined in ISO 9001:2015, an internationally-recognised Quality Assurance accreditation.
APT Asia Pacific has developed firm partnerships with all stakeholders to fully understand their requirements, so the right quality service is provided, the right product is manufactured and delivered, and all predetermined expectations are met.
The principles of the Quality Assurance system drive continuous improvement in every step of the operations from sales order, to delivered product, to installed and completed projects:
- All APT employees participate in on-going training to ensure skill development and product knowledge keep pace with customer and business requirements as outlined in OH&S, environmental and quality standards.
- APT regularly assess customer feedback to continuously improve total offering and ensure expectations are known and targeted.
- Continuous monitoring of all aspects of the operation is performed to ensure targets are developed and progress is made towards achievement.
- An over-riding principle of “getting it right the first time” is the basis of our daily work and drives the continuous improvement in everything we do.
- The Quality Assurance systems are monitored by external sources regularly to ensure APT remains on-track and is continuously improving its processes and services as outlined by the ISO standards.
APT ensures its Quality Assurance systems are designed and practiced preventing mistakes and defects in all aspects of the business to continuously improve its products and services to all stakeholders.