"The price of greatness is responsibility"
Sustainability Policy APT Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (APT) specialise in the development and manufacture of polymer coatings, synthetic yarns and surfaces, used in sports and recreational activities for domestic and international distribution. We are committed to environmentally-safe practices across our entire operation and are always finding ways to continuously improve and enhance our performance. APT recognises that the earth’s environment is under stress from uncontrolled human activity, threatening the survival of our society and the performance of APT’s mission. To reduce negative impacts on the environment, APT products are made with renewable resources and our systems are comprised of both renewable and recycled materials. In fact, many APT products are used by institutions, including schools, country clubs, parks, and even private citizens across the world, to move towards greener environmental practices whilst reducing operation costs. APT accepts that it must work to contribute to the preservation of the environmental sustainability of the planet, at all levels of its operations through:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace;
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood;
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our local community;
- Conserving natural resources by the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle;
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment;
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy, water and resources throughout the organisation;
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding;
- Taking steps to continuously improve environmental performance;
- Conducting rigorous audits, evaluations, and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy;
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental and sustainable practices;
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, suppliers and contractors by educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.