Advanced Polymer Technology (APT Asia Pacific) employs a meticulous and scientific approach to the research and development of its products and processes. We combine our knowledge gained through our hands on and industry experience, feedback from athletes and sporting administrators and the latest in material, manufacturing and construction technologies to constantly evaluate whether our products are the best and most innovative that they can be.
Over the years we have introduced ground breaking enhancements in the synthetic surfaces sector which includes:
- Water efficient system design with water harvesting capability
- UV tolerant surfacing elements to weather the harshest climate
- Exclusive ‘cool yarn’ and ‘re-spring yarn’ technology to synthetic fields
- Optimum cushioning and spike resistance for athletic tracks
- Established product selection to minimise facility maintenance costs
- Environmental sustainability with use of renewable resources and recycling initiatives
- Product and field layout initiatives to address sport specific ‘wear areas’
- Variety of field infill to address heat and player comfort
- Seamless multi-use indoor surfaces with in-built cross training capability
Using the side navigation to read more about innovations we have introduced and those within the industry.